I’ve been playing around some limitations of the Awesome Miner – for example the integrated benchmark tests a card, and in some cases the whole rig depending on the miner and the algo. So I found out the best way to benchmark, and it involves the custom profiles in the Options menu.
- Head to Options>Profit Profiles and make a profile for a rig you want benchmarked.
- Uncheck all boxes and leave only one of the algos checked.
- Press OK, press OK on the main Option screen.
- Use the right click on the Rig of your choice and go to Properties>Profit Switching Profile, and choose the new profiel you created.
- Start mining, after the miner reaches full speed right click on it and click on Save Hashrate
- Go to 2 and check another algorithm, repeat steps to 6, restarting the miner to test the new algorithm speed.
- Once you finish with all desired algos, just go back for a last time and check all of them and restart the miner.
This way you will get the full mining speeds of the rigs and use them for profit switching.